Saturday, January 24, 2009

i see a little silhouetto of a MAN

Today wasnt the best day to wear this black outfit. I felt like being "emo" today, but i ended up looking more like a waiter/preppy little boy, than an "emo" peep. So in an attempt to make myself look "emo", i played with my hair a but, but it didn't work out. My hair was a mess, wore it that way to church, and ended up getting a lot of stares. And my dad laughed "is that the new look?", i replied "its the style daddy, its the style" (its kind of an inside joke actually:D)

blazer: oldnavy
tuxedo shirt: kids of bayo
jeans: robinson's department store
shoes: converse
button: somewhere around the house
alice-in-wonderland necklace: bazaar

i didnt really like the patch on this blazer, so i would wear button/pins (whatever) to cover it up

i just love my alice in wonderland necklace, i also wore it in this post, but you cant really see it.


stay cool, stay in school
-andie THE pandi (aww yeah)

12 comments:

yiqin; said...

I love the blazer! What a great buy from Old Navy! It looks so good on you.

Audrey said...

Thanks. :) I am turning 6 next month. My mom is responsible for all my blogs. :) check her out at princessfoofoo.blogspot.com :)

The Name is Rachel said...

Love the outfit!

Kelly said...

that blazer is adorable and i like the shirt too... this guy once wore one like it on a date and said he'd "dressed up"...haha.

Claire Geist said...

SUPER CUTENESS!!!

i love those pants!

j. said...

Love the outfit! You look-- like a modern day / female version of a dandy. yep. yep.

-V

Xisca said...

that blazer rocks!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh your outfit is so cute! I love it.

In-tree-gue said...

that blazer is amazing!

Audrey said...

I like your alice in wonderland necklace :)

Nil said...

Great shirt!

Kay said...

I LOVE the necklace. It is just beautiful (:

http://thestitched.blogspot.com/